Penetration Testing Service
As the recognized leader in performance based information security training, the team Sysap team is well known and highly regarded. The foundation of all of this is our roots as penetration testers. With over 5 years of security and penetration testing, our teams of experts have proven they have what it takes to Try Harder. We have done work with clients ranging from government entities, banking and financial services, health care, manufacturing, and various technology companies, among many others. When we do your penetration test, we don’t have a second tier group of consultants that we send your way. You get the same people that teach the classes, create the tools, and write the books.
Penetration testing is what we do, and we take it very seriously. We won’t play games, and we don’t pull punches. The old adage holds true: Train like you fight. If you have ever been through an sysap training course, you know what we can offer in terms of your penetration test.
What We Offer
We are not the right penetration testing company for everyone. When you approach us for a penetration test, the first question we will ask you is: “What is the business reason you are looking to have this work done?”
If all you are looking for is a check the box assessment, we are not the right company for you.
- Unlike security wholesalers focused on assembly line assessments, we work with our customers to build an accurate profile of what the business’s primary function is, where likely threats come from, and what the goal of the assessment is. This is done to ensure that the work conducted meets your exact needs and not just what can be easily productized.
- Once access to the target systems is obtained, that is when the real work begins of demonstrating the exposure the organization would face if this was truly a malicious situation.
- More than just the benefit of identification of possible holes in your defenses, we strive to give you the confidence that even if you some day face an adverse event, you will have the experience necessary to properly handle the situation.
- Where appropriate, we can work with your development team as part of your application lifecycle to ensure that security issues are discovered early on where they are cheaper to correct.
- Post assessment, we work with you to identify what could have been in place to help prevent, identify, and recover from any malicious actions that could have been taken against your organization.
If you need a penetration test, we want to talk with you. This is what you can expect:
- When you contact us, you won’t have a sales person contact you. Instead, one of our team members will work with you to determine if we are a good fit for each other.
- If we are, we will work out a schedule that works for everyone involved. If it so happens that we are not the right vendor for you, we will be upfront with you and not waste your time.
- Rules of engagement will be set that meet the goals that you defined.
- The work will be conducted and we will be sure to keep you informed every step of the way.
- A report will be created that informs you as to what was discovered and what we suggest to correct any issues.
- We will work with you to make sure that you understand the results and have the knowledge needed to take any actions that you may need to take.
Sysap Technologies takes this work seriously. If you are ready for a serious penetration test, contact us.
Why conduct penetration testing ?
New vulnerabilities are identified and exploited by hackers every week. In many cases, you won’t even know that your defenses have been successfully breached until it’s too late. There is nowhere to hide - the automated scanning used by attacker’s means there is no security through obscurity. Even if you are a relative unknown organization of little apparent interest to an attacker, the scans will find your presence online, it is not a question of if you will be attacked, but when will you be attacked.
You should conduct regular testing of your systems in order to:
- Determine the weakness in the infrastructure (hardware), application (software) and people in order to develop controls
- Ensure controls have been implemented and are effective – this provides assurance to information security and senior management
- Test applications that are often the avenues of attack (applications are built by people who can make mistakes despite best practices in software development)
- Discover new bugs in existing software (patches and updates can fix existing vulnerabilities, but they can also introduce new vulnerabilities)
- Produce evidence in the form of reports to managers that your security measures are adequate and working; demonstrating that your IT spend is appropriate and cost-effective
- Ensure compliance with critical standards such as PCI DSS and ISO 27001, the requirements of the Data Protection Act and other relevant privacy legislation/regulations
- IT Security Testing Services, both in a B2C and B2B context, that their data is being protected and that your organization is not a weak link in their information security chain
- Vulnerabilities are identified and dealt with.